JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$50 + BG check has been the norm for a few years.
I would look for something local, I have bought a few items off GB and all have been local, Coburg has been the farthest I have had to meet someone.

Saves shipping, transfer fee and BG check fee.

Usualy adds up to $85 or so when it's all said and done.

The Gun Broker has a store in Tigard, I like going to the one in Clackamas. They have a $50 fee + BG. http://www.thegunbroker.com/

This.

http://www.ORL-LLC.com/

This isn't the kind of web site were I can really tell you why NOT to use the other places, hunt around and you might some other peoples experiences. I'll just tell you this.

Use Pat.

Period.

Oh, and one other thing to keep in mind, make sure that the dealer you use will except shipments from a non FFL holder, or that the seller is, or will ship from, a dealer on their end.

ETA: Don't know Ryan, so my comments were not directed at him. Be sure to post pictures of your wife's new gun!

Check out:
www.ryanjudysports.com

I've purchased several firearms through him.

+1. I've purchased a few through him (and from him) and he's an awesome person to deal with. Plus he charges only $10 for transfers (plus $10 more for background check)... haven't seen anyone in this area offer a better price.

Do a search for Beavercreek. Lots of bad jojo there. Keep your hand on your wallet.

Agreed. This is the only gun shop I have decided I would NEVER return to. Wouldn't do an FFL transfer through them because they have bad service, bad prices, and are very dishonest. Wouldn't shop there for the same reasons, plus the fact that their selection is crappy.

Company Dual Smoking Gunn's LLC
Address 12170 SW Broadway
Beaverton OR 97005
US
Phone (503)-626-2117
Fax (503)-626-7377
Email [email protected]

I used them last week for a crossborder AK-74 transfer. Charged me $25, but I'm an NRA Life Benefactor member and recruiter too. YMMV!

Met the seller there, looked the AK over, paid him, then did the paperwork, and paid for it. Took about ½hr. for all.

However, they are NOT at the location given above. They moved a few blocks away on 1st street as I remember. I found out the hard way adter all I found was the empty store front! I called the phone number to get the correct address, luckily I had pronted out a small map of the area so I could find 1st too!!

Last Edited:
You can also try Little Bear Gun shop . Richard, the owner, runs it out of his house, and is a really nice guy to work with. He gives discounts to LEO and any type of vet (except Veterinarians, lol).

You mean this nice guy LittleBearGuns and his two other sockpuppets accounts skunkworks and jonesen he signed up just to agree with him?

Post number 28
<broken link removed>

Is that the guy you're referring to? I have no opinion I'm just checking! ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top