JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I gotta admit, as a right handed/right eye shooter, this technique never crossed my mind. It is so simple that I'm sure figuring out if she is left eye or right eye dominate will be more difficult.

I would ask her to wink at you a few times, most people will leave their dominate eye open. This is what i ask new shooters to do after i ask them if they are left or right handed.

My $0.02.

Lefty.

I can shoot almost as well either side, because my younger brother is right handed left eyed. so we would each shoot both ways to make it fair. he went thru levers n pumps then left had bolt which he never felt comfortable with it. so he ended up with a mod70 in 30-06. and can rack the right hand bolt shooting lefty as fast as I can right n right

No, but gingers are just as bad. Both are a plague on society in their own right. Now if you ever meet a left handed ginger you have to immediately beat them to death with a rock or they will steal your soul.

Truer words were never spoken, my ex wife was a left handed ginger and she definitely stole my soul, I've since replaced it with a baked potato.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top