JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Spend as much time with them as you can, precious time flys at that age. Take her to a match and let her chose how you two spend the afternoon after the match.
Just finished about a 3hr conversation with her. We went out to dinner, conversed a good bit after we were done eating, more convo on the way home, and we talked even more in the car after arriving home. Such a delightful time! :s0116:

Just finished about a 3hr conversation with her. We went out to dinner, conversed a good bit after we were done eating, more convo on the way home, and we talked even more in the car after arriving home. Such a delightful time! :s0116:
Sounds like you are a great dad. I never thought I wanted kids, after the first one I was certain about that :(. She's 16 now and I have three more, the youngest is only 5. I wouldn't change anything in the world for them, I tell my older brother who refuses to settle down or commit to anything meaningful in life that I'd rather die with people around me than alone like he will, that's only after he gives me carp about having so many kids. Keep up the good work!

I have a MK4 22/45 target (5.5" bull barrel) and it's a heavy beast in that configuration.
I also have a TacSol 6" lightweight barrel that is so much lighter. I use it specifically for speed steel type matches.

I bought a MK4 22/45 Lite for my daughter. Sadly, she not into guns like I am, so it's been collecting dust for a couple years now.
She's nearly 18 now. Might have to drag her to a match one last time. 🤣
I just purchased a Mk 4 22/45 lite a couple minutes ago. Have not picked it up yet.

Trying to develop a sound plan of action, in my next step, to bring her to the range. The admin at her middle school are hysterical nuts, and unpredictable, at best.

the paintball party I threw for her last year was legendary among her friends, and nothing weird happened with her school at THAT time.

Given the context, however, not all of it, here, disclosed, this is next-level stuff.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top