JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ok it doesn't shoot you, but it totally reminds me of this picture.
1636123789677.jpeg
From the creators of the altoid gun, the Pack 9 is equally as whacky. It has a full 16" barrel, but instead of folding like the Keltec offering, this thing swivels on itself. So when in its smallest form, the barrel is pointing rearward! Yup, right at you!
1636123946441.jpeg
Rotate it 180* and it's ready to go. The stock is collapsable and adjustable. It also houses a spare mag.
1636124045117.jpeg 1636124078004.jpeg
It takes Glock mags, looks to be made of aluminum.

It's whacky AF! Therefore I dig it!

Watch for the deliberate HK slap lol!

Ok it doesn't shoot you, but it totally reminds me of this picture.
View attachment 1064382
From the creators of the altoid gun, the Pack 9 is equally as whacky. It has a full 16" barrel, but instead of folding like the Keltec offering, this thing swivels on itself. So when in its smallest form, the barrel is pointing rearward! Yup, right at you!
View attachment 1064391
Rotate it 180* and it's ready to go. The stock is collapsable and adjustable. It also houses a spare mag.
View attachment 1064393View attachment 1064394
It takes Glock mags, looks to be made of aluminum.

It's whacky AF! Therefore I dig it!

Watch for the deliberate HK slap lol!

It's not horrible, from what I saw in the video. $2,500.00 though?

I seriously think they just priced themselves out of a successful product. From a design and utility standpoint, it's basically the equivalent of a KelTec Sub2k - both are folding rifles that take Glock mags. The folding mechanism is more conducive to rail-mounted optics, it's made of different materials, and frankly I think it looks better than the Sub2k (which is not saying much), but they're otherwise very similar. I would probably pay more for this than a Sub2k, but not 5x more. Cost of R&D notwithstanding, I don't see this as being more than a $1k gun. I could see them maybe hitting $1200-$1500 and some people would probably buy it because it's a nicer Sub2k, but $2500 is insane. Either they're really hurting for cash or they're high... mabe both.

If it was a Sig, the $2400 would be "research and design"!

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top