JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am in the market for a trail cam but I have no clue what one to get or what options to look for in a camera... I got a wildlife innovations one but it blows... IR never turns off... so I am able to get the Bushnell aggressor the 20MP one for 130 bucks through a gov website. So I don't know what to get or what brand is the Bushnell a good one or not? thanks in advance!

Bushnells are decent cams, I'd get the E2, or now E3 instead of the aggressor. Cheaper. Only bad thing about the bushies are, you can't upload videos to an iPhone. If that matters to you.

The Browning Strike Force cameras are pretty good too, good pics and video.

Browning,,,

Bushnell Essential E2,,,

WOW great videos!!! yeah I have a galaxy so I have android.. but I can pack my laptop no biggie... I had gone with the wildgame innovations and the dam thing is garbage! it would not take day pics in color it was stuck in IR mode so I called tech support and the guy was a bubblegum so I took it back and with the bushy E3 and wow its a great cam so far cant wait to see what I can spot in my hunting area!! any bear boxes you recommend I know people seal them a lot you have any recommendations on hiding places or how to place them? and do you guys use salt blocks or a grain type for feeding?

Being as I'm in NW Oregon, I buy the Camlockbox boxes with rain lids. Keeps the camera a bit drier. Screws, padlock, and cable, just a deterrent for casual thieves. More determined thieves will work for it.

Yeah, I have two Wildgame Inn cams and have gotten very few good pics off them. Now I just use them for scouting new spots. ;)

ETA: I tried the salt block, it seems to work okay. Would probably work better in a higher traffic spot. I think I picked a bad spot for mine,,,

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top