JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

It was a tragic loss to the family, anyone watching the news this weekend most likely heard about it. Father and mother, Chris and Tiffany Hebb, lost their 20 month old son, Ollie Hebb, to a drowning. Please keep the family in your prayers. I can't even begin to imagine the pain they are going through.

For those of you who feel so inclined, a paypal account has been set up. I don't know exactly how it works but the account was set up with the address [email protected]. Maybe those of you who know how paypal works can better detail it.

I understand this sounds like a scam, but I assure you it is definitely not.

And for those of you who may be interested, I am selling one of my pistols to help pay their bills. All monies made from the sell will go exclusively to the Hebb family. It is an Interarms Star Model 30MI 9mm. It comes with 4 mags, a holster and 50 rounds of HP ammo. I am asking $350 for the package. If you would like to offer more I will relay your generosity to the Hebbs. I am located in Beaverton near Schools and Murray.

Thank you for your taking your time to read this.

HILLSBORO, Ore. - A baby is in critical condition at a local hospital after he fell into a washing machine full of water.

The incident happened Friday morning at a home on Northeast 4th in Hillsboro.

Police say 18-month-old Oliver Hebb climbed onto a tub next to the washing machine and fell inside.

His mother was reading a book in the living room when the accident happened and when she found her son in the washer, he was not breathing.

The boy was taken to Tuality Hospital in Hillsboro and then to Oregon Health & Science University.

Police responded but determined there was no crime committed.

Friends of the family said the baby goes by 'Ollie' and he loves to climb on everything. They said this was simply a tragic accident. They also told us that Ollie is an only child and his mom is pregnant.

Oh man.

I wonder if the mods would allow us to bid on that and other members items.

I have a LCP that I don't need and a Daewoo AR100 that I've never even shot.

Bigfoot,

That information is partially correct and partially incorrect. It was a tragic accident though and I hope the mods keep the thread up as I want to support Chris and Tiffany through this time! Both as a friend and financially.

Bill sorry for the loss and hope they recover from this since it sounded like on the news that they are expecting another. I made the mistake of reading the comments and almost shot my computer.

Bill, we have never met but your wife comes to a play group (on thursdays thru SRCF) at my house with your kids. I'm very sorry for their loss and we have been keeping them in our prayers. If they need dinner deliveries or any other help Stacie and I would love to serve them. Feel free to call me 503-799-1218 your wife can contact mine as well if that's easier.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top