JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
TRADE ... GOOSE / DUCK HUNTING FOR BASS FISHING .......

I have 117 acres of farm land with the West side of the property bordering the Willamette River ( just below the Buena Vista Ferry between Salem and Albany ) ... and Ankeny Wildlife Refuge just a couple miles away on the North East side of the property ..... With about a acre of Corn and Japanese Millet that I can flood with a 3 man hunting blind right in the middle ..... I am looking for private pond or two on someone else's property that has bass in it and big enough to put a small boat with a electric trolling motor in it ... that would swap me rights to fishing it for rights to hunt my property . I would like to keep it to the Albany , Corvallis , Salem or Woodburn area ..... ..... If you are interested , let me know and we can work out the details ...... EMAIL or Call DOUG at 503-363-6232 ... leave a message if not home ... OR just email me .... Thanks !!!

SORRY ... I will not lease out the property .. Just a trade ....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top