JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
TRADE ... GOOSE / DUCK HUNTING FOR BASS FISHING .......

I have 117 acres of farm land with the West side of the property bordering the Willamette River ( just below the Buena Vista Ferry between Salem and Albany ) ... and Ankeny Wildlife Refuge just a couple miles away on the North East side of the property ..... With about a acre of Corn and Japanese Millet that I can flood with a 3 man hunting blind right in the middle ..... I am looking for private pond or two on someone else's property that has bass in it and big enough to put a small boat with a electric trolling motor in it ... that would swap me rights to fishing it for rights to hunt my property . I would like to keep it to the Albany , Corvallis , Salem or Woodburn area ..... ..... If you are interested , let me know and we can work out the details ...... EMAIL or Call DOUG at 503-363-6232 ... leave a message if not home ... OR just email me .... Thanks !!!

SORRY ... I will not lease out the property .. Just a trade ....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top