JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok. Mine isnt processed or cleaned. I can clean it but I'd rather not size and prep. Or I can leave it dirty. Whatever you prefer
Dirty is fine. I prep my brass before reloading. I resize and de-prime on a separate press. Then I clean the brass in a liquid tumbler using stainless steel media, water & LemiShine for about one hour. I rinse the brass and dry it in a nylon mesh bag in the clothes dryer. I hand prime using a Lee bench primer. Then I spray the brass with my home-made case lube. This frees up a station on my Lee Classic Turret press for the Mr. Bulletfeeder die and rotating multi-tube. I pop in a piece of primed brass. The Lee drum case-activated powder measure flares the case and charges the case. A bullet drops in station two. Station three is the bullet seating die. Station four is the factory crimp die. I have a little spring case kicker that pushes the case into the bin. It's a very smooth operation.

Dirty is fine. I prep my brass before reloading. I resize and de-prime on a separate press. Then I clean the brass in a liquid tumbler using stainless steel media, water & LemiShine for about one hour. I rinse the brass and dry it in a nylon mesh bag in the clothes dryer. I hand prime using a Lee bench primer. Then I spray the brass with my home-made case lube. This frees up a station on my Lee Classic Turret press for the Mr. Bulletfeeder die and rotating multi-tube. I pop in a piece of primed brass. The Lee drum case-activated powder measure flares the case and charges the case. A bullet drops in station two. Station three is the bullet seating die. Station four is the factory crimp die. I have a little spring case kicker that pushes the case into the bin. It's a very smooth operation.
Still wanna trade?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top