JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok. Mine isnt processed or cleaned. I can clean it but I'd rather not size and prep. Or I can leave it dirty. Whatever you prefer
Dirty is fine. I prep my brass before reloading. I resize and de-prime on a separate press. Then I clean the brass in a liquid tumbler using stainless steel media, water & LemiShine for about one hour. I rinse the brass and dry it in a nylon mesh bag in the clothes dryer. I hand prime using a Lee bench primer. Then I spray the brass with my home-made case lube. This frees up a station on my Lee Classic Turret press for the Mr. Bulletfeeder die and rotating multi-tube. I pop in a piece of primed brass. The Lee drum case-activated powder measure flares the case and charges the case. A bullet drops in station two. Station three is the bullet seating die. Station four is the factory crimp die. I have a little spring case kicker that pushes the case into the bin. It's a very smooth operation.

Dirty is fine. I prep my brass before reloading. I resize and de-prime on a separate press. Then I clean the brass in a liquid tumbler using stainless steel media, water & LemiShine for about one hour. I rinse the brass and dry it in a nylon mesh bag in the clothes dryer. I hand prime using a Lee bench primer. Then I spray the brass with my home-made case lube. This frees up a station on my Lee Classic Turret press for the Mr. Bulletfeeder die and rotating multi-tube. I pop in a piece of primed brass. The Lee drum case-activated powder measure flares the case and charges the case. A bullet drops in station two. Station three is the bullet seating die. Station four is the factory crimp die. I have a little spring case kicker that pushes the case into the bin. It's a very smooth operation.
Still wanna trade?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads