JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have several sets of wheels and tires at my shop in Hillsboro. These are take offs from 2013-2020 Toyotas that are being lifted and equipped with bigger tires. They are in good shape and very usable. I have 4 sets right now with more coming on a steady basis. They do not have tpms sensors but are ready to bolt on, no balancing required. Stop by and check them out, $300 per set take your pick - Midas in Hillsboro

20221014_112314.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Several... I have 16, 17, and one set of 20" factory wheels. Tires are all in great shape... I have 2 that are already purchased but I still have 7 or 8 sets beyond that

Just gonna jump in here and say that this really is a smoking deal for the wheels and tires.
The middle 2 sets (with quality tires that appear to be in good shape) are the 4Runner "Snowflake" wheel. Very attractive, and mate up to several later-model Toyota trucks, and even Lexus GX 470's.
It's difficult to find those wheels alone for under $300. With quality tires already mounted, $250 is a steal.
@Erick GLWS

Our inventory of these changes weekly... We just got a set of the factory 20" chrome wheels, and all of them have great usable tires on them, some almost new. Same price for all sets, first come first served!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top