JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did go shooting a box+ of 40 in my newest XDS yesterday. I was oblivious to the weather. The place I was shooting was a large quarry with no fire danger. But there are additional rules for us, when the weather is marginal. It would be better if you did not trust my memory and looked this stuff up your self to help you recall better.
I say you have to have a shovel, not sure if my entrenching tool qualifies. You have to have a fire extinguisher, water qualifies. You are supposed to wait an hour after shooting to do a fire watch.
I did not wait, my AC is out.
Some things to consider as summer continues.

I did go shooting a box+ of 40 in my newest XDS yesterday. I was oblivious to the weather. The place I was shooting was a large quarry with no fire danger. But there are additional rules for us, when the weather is marginal. It would be better if you did not trust my memory and looked this stuff up your self to help you recall better.
I say you have to have a shovel, not sure if my entrenching tool qualifies. You have to have a fire extinguisher, water qualifies. You are supposed to wait an hour after shooting to do a fire watch.
I did not wait, my AC is out.
Some things to consider as summer continues.
If it's fire season you'll have to have a shovel with a long handle, an axe and a gallon of water or fire extinguisher. Check your local forest agency's access guidelines.

Indoor range on a hot day is not fun. At Threat Dynamics, the range has a huge blower that circulates the air to get rid of the burnt power. They are not cooled and are blowing in outside air. I went there on a really hot day and it was not comfortable.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top