JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As a atheist here is my take on it.
How long has the cross been there?
If it is new then I'm OK with it's removal. If it has been there for significant amount of time, then leave it alone.
This case was filed in large part due to a Jewish organization. Don't these idiots learn? This is precisely the sort of behavior that led to them being hated across all of Europe.

I read these sort of cases and just shake my head. This judge is in San Diego. That is Spanish for Saint Diego, right? Kalifornia is full of cities that have Catholic derived names.
What are these leftist nuts going to do, start bringing lawsuits to change the names of the cities?

If it is new then I'm OK with it's removal. If it has been there for significant amount of time, then leave it alone.
This case was filed in large part due to a Jewish organization. Don't these idiots learn? This is precisely the sort of behavior that led to them being hated across all of Europe.

I read these sort of cases and just shake my head. This judge is in San Diego. That is Spanish for Saint Diego, right? Kalifornia is full of cities that have Catholic derived names.
What are these leftist nuts going to do, start bringing lawsuits to change the names of the cities?

Since after the war.

Actually not a bad idea. Start using American names instead of Mexican/Spanish.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top