JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am a little confused after seeing some advertisements posted and someone asks what I feel is a legitimate question about the item someone has posted the sellers response is "TROLL". What is that all about we all would like a good deal or at least compare prices and we get called a TROLL ? I personally would refrain from buying the item because of the lack of sales etiquette but that is me . I have never gone into WalMart or Fred Meyer and asked for a price check and have the associate yell over the Public Announcement system "Price check we have a Troll here " I am not thin skinned it would just be nice if people were a little more respectful of one another .

Can't we all just get along ?

Welcome to NWFA.

I try to think before I post anything here. I check my spelling and punctuation, then reread my post.
Then, I ask myself, does it pertain to the topic on hand, or am I just venting.

I am with you the trolls and such do not bother me and will be ignored. I was just curious is all and do enjoy other peoples opinions we are fortunate to be in America ! 2/2 ACR "TOUJOURS PRET"

I have no idea who Dave is or how killer his bread is if it was that "KILLER " I would be making a sammy with it now. If you are talking about KINGS HAWAIIAN bread now that is what dreams are made of !

I try to think before I post anything here. I check my spelling and punctuation, then reread my post.
I agree with you sir a perfect example the post was about TROLLS and we ended up having Dave's killer bread force fed to us twice !

I certainly appreciate that in a post.

This thread is a hoot!

I wish Dave made burger buns.....

Looks like it was bound to happen folks derailed train.jpg

derailed train.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show