JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am a little confused after seeing some advertisements posted and someone asks what I feel is a legitimate question about the item someone has posted the sellers response is "TROLL". What is that all about we all would like a good deal or at least compare prices and we get called a TROLL ? I personally would refrain from buying the item because of the lack of sales etiquette but that is me . I have never gone into WalMart or Fred Meyer and asked for a price check and have the associate yell over the Public Announcement system "Price check we have a Troll here " I am not thin skinned it would just be nice if people were a little more respectful of one another .

Can't we all just get along ?

Welcome to NWFA.

I try to think before I post anything here. I check my spelling and punctuation, then reread my post.
Then, I ask myself, does it pertain to the topic on hand, or am I just venting.

I am with you the trolls and such do not bother me and will be ignored. I was just curious is all and do enjoy other peoples opinions we are fortunate to be in America ! 2/2 ACR "TOUJOURS PRET"

I have no idea who Dave is or how killer his bread is if it was that "KILLER " I would be making a sammy with it now. If you are talking about KINGS HAWAIIAN bread now that is what dreams are made of !

I try to think before I post anything here. I check my spelling and punctuation, then reread my post.
I agree with you sir a perfect example the post was about TROLLS and we ended up having Dave's killer bread force fed to us twice !

I certainly appreciate that in a post.

This thread is a hoot!

I wish Dave made burger buns.....

Looks like it was bound to happen folks derailed train.jpg

derailed train.jpg

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class