JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I stumbled across an add on Armslist for this little rifle and I am a little taken back that I have never seen it before.

AR15 modular, take down, Glock mags, all metal, convertable to other calibers, how the hell did I miss this.

On top of that its made in Vernonia right here in Oregon.

I feel like I got robbed.

I went all Glock 9mm for every pistol I own as of the end of 2013, minus a 10mm I had to have and a 22lr Ruger. I have been thinking I need a 9mm carbine to go with those pistols. One that takes Glock mags. I was considering a build using a Wolf Lower. Well now I dont have to. I'm going to get my hands on one of these.

With that said those here who have one speak up! I want some reviews. I found plenty online, but local review never hurt. Rifle sound pretty stout and accurate.

Post up!

I saw the add as well and if I remember they started around $650. I really wish keltec would get their crap together and make some damn sub 2ks. When those came out msrp was $300, meaning street price should have been $250, not $650.

The dealer in the dad is selling the black model for 650. I'm not too sure on the new colors. He said he would look into it. Meanwhile I'll reach out to a few other shops and see if they can get me one and at what price.

I just saw those for the first time yesterday! I really liked it. They have them at threat dynamics in tualatin for $649 with optics. They also have a pistol version.

I had one in .45. I loved it and mostly got it as a SHTF carbine to match my handgun caliber. I liked the fact that you can unscrew the barrel and store it in a backpack as well. I only sold it to a friend because I never shot it and it just sat in my safe. Very accurate and lightweight machine.

Been busting my balls at work and the dealer is by appointment only from the add. I may need to see if I can get a more available dealer to get there hands on it for me.

They were at the last Rickreall gun show with a load of the black ones. There is another show this weekend in Rickreall. Maybe they will be back. Only $5 admission and free parking.

I nearly bought one there until I found someone else selling a Just Right Carbine. It had a few more features I liked, so I bought it instead. Then I sold it to a buddy when I found an IMI model B Uzi in the case with 4 mags and the short display barrel and the next gun show I attended.

I have a friend that had a stroke, he's talking about selling his. It has 100 rounds through it. It's 9mm, he also has a short barrel he bought to later turn it into an sbr. Pm me if you're intersted. He's in beaverton.

If anyone has any questions in regards to the ASR, I can be of assitance.

I am a long time member of NWFA and the local firearms community.

I am the project manager of the Aero Survival Rifle and production manager for TNW.

Although the ASR is not my design, I did the R&D and protoype work on the unit prior to production.

I am also known as the "that is correct guy"...o_O, for reasons some of you are already familiar with.

The pictures above are for the new colors for 2014. Olive Oxide and Magnese Tan.

If you are having trouble locating a unit for purchase you may contact the factory for assitance:

503-429-5001

[email protected]

Let them know Jay sent you!

As per request, notable features:

Cold Extruded Aluminum Upper
Aircraft Billet Aluminum triggerhousing
ambi-functions
left/right ejection
ar style grip and buffer tube
5.5lbs
uses glock mags
barrel is removable
custom pack available with light weight ballistic insert
availablein dual or quad rail
match grade an dtwo stage triggers available
can fire almost anything you can put in it.
.9/.40/.45 available.
Available in a pistol model.

I am currently working the R&D on the 22Mag and 22LR kits.

I have attached one of my prototype pistols for viewing as an example. 0724130811.jpg

I also would like to clarify the ASR will fire .9/.40 /.45 and eventualy the .22's all through the same reciever. It takes less than a couple minutes to swap-out calibers.

In the not so far but not very near future, we will start the R&D for the 357 sig and the 10mm.

They are on paper already.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top