JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SOLD ***

Up for sale is my TNW Aero Survival Rifle in .40SW. Features an easily removable (for storage/travel) 16.25" barrel, pic rail forged into the upper, adjustable stock and Glock magazine compatibility, hard anodized finish in dark earth. The TNW is lightweight (5.5lbs) and compact - when the barrel is removed (no tools needed), the total length of the parts fit into a space of less than 19". This gun is perfect for packing in a backpack, suitcase or even keeping as a truck gun. The gun shoots very well, recoil is mild. Approx. 50 rounds through the gun. I threw a red/green dot on the gun which works well for this application.

As a bonus, I'm including a separate lower – one that is compatible with .45acp/10mm Glock 21/20 magazines to get you one step closer to swapping to those calibers. This lower is $149 on its own from TNW, so it's a great deal with the gun.

TNW Aero Survival Rifles can swap multiple calibers. With both lowers included, all you need to swap calibers is to purchase bolts and barrels. The bolt that comes with the gun is good for .40SW, 10mm and .357sig! With the 2nd lower, all you would need is to buy just the 10mm barrel from TNW and you've got a 10mm survival rifle! TNW is located in Forest Grove, OR and you can buy caliber swap components directly from them.

Here is what you get:
  • (1) TNW Aero Survival Rifle, in Dark Earth, .40S&W – the gun is ready to go for .40S&W, the lower is good for 9mm, .40SW and .357Sig, the bolt is good for .40, 10mm and .357Sig, the barrel is .40SW - you can buy other parts from TNW for caliber conversions
  • (1) TNW 10/.45 Lower – New, never used (costs $149 just for this piece)
  • (1) SGM 30-round .40SW magazine
  • (1) Glock 22 OEM factory magazine, 15 round
  • (1) UTG Red/Green dot sight
I had planned on keeping this, but have some other items I'm interested in and I'm well covered on the pistol carbine front, so I'm passing this on to someone who may get more use out of it.

Price is $650 cash, firm, buyer pays the transfer/BGC at the FFL (I have one in Oregon City that only charges $20 total if interested). I can also meet in Vancouver at Tropic Pawn for a Washington buyer.

I prefer to sell outright, but I may be interested in limited partial trades toward this gun including: .357 lever gun (Rossi stainless, octagon barrel would be preferred), possibly a Ruger MKIV, target model. A Tikka bolt gun in .308 or Savage Model 10 in .308 might grab my attention too. In no case can I add cash, so any trade would have to be the same value or less value plus cash on your end. If you think you have something I might like, go ahead and offer - I'll politely decline if I'm not interested, just please do so via PM, not in the thread itself.

The lowers are not considered the firearm on these guns, the upper is, so this is considered only a single gun transfer, not two.

Send me a PM (Conversation) if you're interested. I can usually get back to you in 2-3 hours during the day, most days.

Thanks for looking

IMG_9003.jpg

IMG_9007.jpg

IMG_9011.jpg

IMG_9009.jpg

Last Edited: