JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would love to see the king cobra come back. The best part is maybe it will get S&W to step up there game and start making quality revolvers like they used to back in the day. The last two new ones I had were terrible guns on fit, finish and accuracy!

Lol... uh yeah... this is starting to remind me of an old Jerry Reed song "She got the gold mine"

You're gonna have to fight moma for the colt.... assuming that it's not in an evidence locker because she used it on me :eek:

Maybe later. I decided not to wait and bought one of the new Ruger LCRs in .327 Federal Magnum instead. Six shots instead of the normal five and with ballistics comparable to the .357 Magnum. What a great round. Full steel monolithic frame instead of the usual LCR Steel/Aluminum combination. Super trigger, too, and light at 17 oz. And you can shoot all of the following ammo out of it -- .32ACP (has a semi-rimmed case so moonclips aren't necessary), 32 S&W Short, 32 S&W Long, .32 H&R Magnum, and the .327 Federal Magnum. Drops into and disappears into a good sized pocket. I can wait on the Colt, I think.

I don't know about a flame war, and I don't know if the new Colts rival the old ones. But I do know that I can put 5 shots out of 6 into the same hole with my 1970s Python at 30 feet offhand. I also know the action is so smooth, the last time I felt something that smooth, I got slapped :eek: . I have shot Smiths, own Rugers... all good guns, but all pale next to my Colt Python.
There are a number of my guns I would fight to keep, but try to take my Python and it's a death match.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top