JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm glad to see another professional team in PDX, especially one with such a devoted fan base. However I find soccer pretty boring. Now if they widen the goal to say the width of the end zone then you would have scores like 27 to 19.

I grew up playing soccer, so I am a big fan. By making the goal that large you take away from the skill, then you would just have the full backs stay in the goalies box the whole time.

I wish the Timbers had a bigger playing field, they have the smallest regulation field in the MLS (and the MLS is seen as a joke in the world of association football) :(

At the turn of the 21st century, the game was played by over 250 million players in over 200 countries, making it the world's most popular sport. :s0155:

As with any sport, going to a game makes for the best experience in my humble opinion. I don't enjoy watching baseball on TV, but I do enjoy myself when I go to an actual game -- totally different experience. (My Gpa in-law is a season ticket holder for the SF Giants, he gives us tickets free if were going to be in the area.)

You should try going to a Timbers game sometime, just be prepared for the traffic & crowds, and the timbers army is unrelenting in their chants and drum beats.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top