JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I prefer a cutting charge on the back and a kicker charge on the front for making a good abatis.

But some engineers insist on leaving the trunk attached to the stump...:D

Last Edited:
The only thing that scares me about stuff like this is it leads to others. Soon you have a "hold my beer and watch this" where someone gets hurt. Then of course here come the lawyers and the lawmakers. This stuff looks like it could be fun to play with if done safely. Problem is some will do something stupid, then of course sue, and here come more laws.

Primacord works much better just a wrap or two around the base and you can cut a tree off real nice. I have seen a photo from Vietnam where a couple of engineers wrapped a couple hundred feet of Primacord around a whole area of trees and made an instant meadow! I friend of mine who was a Lt. in the Engineers says it was one of the more fun things to play with at the time.

They need to learn how to USE one first....

I was bored so I had to watch it again. At 2:06 this bloody genius does this with his sawdust maker, cutting that kind of notch is called a Dutchman and can result in a barber chair. Nature has a way of cleaning up mistakes, personally, I'd EMP the saw and make him the designated beer holder.

ETA: If its idiots and explosives that are fun, try this one. It doesn't get much dumber than doing this

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top