JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm glad to see another professional team in PDX, especially one with such a devoted fan base. However I find soccer pretty boring. Now if they widen the goal to say the width of the end zone then you would have scores like 27 to 19.

I grew up playing soccer, so I am a big fan. By making the goal that large you take away from the skill, then you would just have the full backs stay in the goalies box the whole time.

I wish the Timbers had a bigger playing field, they have the smallest regulation field in the MLS (and the MLS is seen as a joke in the world of association football) :(

At the turn of the 21st century, the game was played by over 250 million players in over 200 countries, making it the world's most popular sport. :s0155:

As with any sport, going to a game makes for the best experience in my humble opinion. I don't enjoy watching baseball on TV, but I do enjoy myself when I go to an actual game -- totally different experience. (My Gpa in-law is a season ticket holder for the SF Giants, he gives us tickets free if were going to be in the area.)

You should try going to a Timbers game sometime, just be prepared for the traffic & crowds, and the timbers army is unrelenting in their chants and drum beats.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top