JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DireWolf - you seem to have an axe to grind with Mr. Workman - this isn't the first thread I've seen you try to call him out on - like it somehow matters if he is a paid sponsor of this site, or if he gets paid to write articles for the Examiner - neither of which matter one bit to the message his articles present. Dave's writings have consistently been pro-gun rights, and have consistently pointed out fallacies spread by the anti-gun agenda pushing politicians and celebrity talking heads.

Do you get paid by your employer for your work? What does it have to do with the context of the discussion? Not a damn thing. If you have opposing views - don't be so coy, come out and say it. Or submit your own articles to the Examiner and offer them for free - if you think that not being paid to be published makes a message so much more important.

It's known as an Ad Hominem attack, when one cannot attack the facts attack the person. He actually just did it to me in another thread too. ;-)

1) The links DW posts are in violation of *your* rules. I've only asked him twice. I asked him directly for clarification, hardly an ad hominem. If I am misreading Rule #4, or the rules are selectively enforced, please let me know. If he is paid to write, and links drive readership to a commercial activity/service, then...... ?

2) Ad Hominem - it doesn't mean what you think it means. Your personal attack in a closed thread was an ad hominem against the person you quoted. Calling it "Classy" was sarcasm, not an ad hominem. See the difference?

A pm to a moderator if you have concerns over a rule violation would be more appropriate than crapping on this guys thread. Is this really a huge concern of yours? If so why may I ask?

DireWuss or whatever he is has a bur up his fundamental orifice for many things on this website. It is his modus operandi to defecate as he moves through the different forums.
Dave Workman puts forth a lot of effort working to preserve our second amendment and in my opine performs a service, one I appreciate.

A pm to a moderator if you have concerns over a rule violation would be more appropriate than crapping on this guys thread.

Thanks Tbucket!

Back on topic, I didn't realize the Seattle City Council was pushing such an anti-gun agenda, especially Tim Burgess. I was actually shocked when I received his newsletter regarding the gun poll.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top