JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Tillamook Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is pleased to announce it's grand prize for this years annual fundraising banquet. We are selling 250 tickets for $100 each on a 50 caliber Barrett Model 82A1 semi auto with Barrett ultra high rings, bipod, hard carrying case and a Leupold Mark 4 M1 scope. The drawing will be held February 7th and you need not be present to win. Please call Richard at 503-812-5585 after 6 p.m. or call Tiffany at 503-801-1137 anytime if you would like to purchase a ticket.

Last Edited:
Thanks for the reply but I can't save one for you as I don't have the tickets, give Richard a call at the number listed in the thread and he can hook you up! Thanks again and good luck!

I apologize! He got your message and said he would take care of it. If he still hasn't called, please give Tiffany Fletcher a call at 503-801-1137. Thanks so much !

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top