JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to go there for transfers and even bought some stuff from them. Based on the stories I hear about their change in attitude towards transfers, I'm figuring I'll never step foot in there again.
I will continue to go there for now as it is convenient for me and the cheapest in my area.

Last Edited:
I recently did two transfers in one day at Tigard Pawn. They were really quick and seemed to be in good spirits about it. I wouldn't write them off.

But the ammo? Yes, it was freakishly expensive (I don't remember the exact prices---but I remember the shock). I asked and they said they bought super high and are passing along the pain. I told them they should take the loss and cut the price since prices aren't going back up. They said they do sell/give with purchases of guns. But I think they're mostly just going to eat that loss.

I recently did two transfers in one day at Tigard Pawn. They were really quick and seemed to be in good spirits about it. I wouldn't write them off.

But the ammo? Yes, it was freakishly expensive (I don't remember the exact prices---but I remember the shock). I asked and they said they bought super high and are passing along the pain. I told them they should take the loss and cut the price since prices aren't going back up. They said they do sell/give with purchases of guns. But I think they're mostly just going to eat that loss.
Did one of your two transfers clear instantly?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top