JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to go there for transfers and even bought some stuff from them. Based on the stories I hear about their change in attitude towards transfers, I'm figuring I'll never step foot in there again.
I will continue to go there for now as it is convenient for me and the cheapest in my area.

Last Edited:
I recently did two transfers in one day at Tigard Pawn. They were really quick and seemed to be in good spirits about it. I wouldn't write them off.

But the ammo? Yes, it was freakishly expensive (I don't remember the exact prices---but I remember the shock). I asked and they said they bought super high and are passing along the pain. I told them they should take the loss and cut the price since prices aren't going back up. They said they do sell/give with purchases of guns. But I think they're mostly just going to eat that loss.

I recently did two transfers in one day at Tigard Pawn. They were really quick and seemed to be in good spirits about it. I wouldn't write them off.

But the ammo? Yes, it was freakishly expensive (I don't remember the exact prices---but I remember the shock). I asked and they said they bought super high and are passing along the pain. I told them they should take the loss and cut the price since prices aren't going back up. They said they do sell/give with purchases of guns. But I think they're mostly just going to eat that loss.
Did one of your two transfers clear instantly?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top