JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It could be, There was quite a bit there though. Was going to get 4 boxes for my nephew but got the last 200 pack of 223 for a guy on this forum...Wish I would've gotten it now!

Bimart ,Orchards,mWa sold me a whole brick,as did one in Oregon that a friend bought.Wonder why others are selling 'by the box,limit 4' ?
I got lucky,and got the last brick.
friend said Sportsman's in Orchards had a lot of AE .22's..their 'short brick' ,but at 25 bucks I'd have to think about it.Still nice that it's becoming available.

Bimart ,Orchards,Wa sold me a whole brick,as did one in Oregon that a friend bought. Wonder why others are selling 'by the box,limit 4' ?
I got lucky,and got the last brick.

I noticed this also with BiMart's in the same city. I think it's up to whoever manages the sporting goods dept. One of the Bimart's was even selling primers a brick at a time and I asked him why, when they limit was 1 tray, he said, "we got so many I was letting go a little quicker" of course this is the same genius who only sells 4 boxes of 22lr per customer. The bimart across town, still has primers at 1 tray per customer, but no 22LR because they let it go a brick at a time. So who knows.....new employees, untrained employees are also a factor. If you get someone new in the department that has no clue whats going on they let you have all sorts of stuff off the shelf. :s0155:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top