JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
They are M2A1. Most Chinese made ones are. Not all. The more stackable are the M2A2. They have an extra lip near the latch to prevent excess weight on the seal. The BiMart ones will stack a couple deep, depending on weight.

I bought a bunch from Cabelas (M2A1) before I knew the difference.

BTW they are all marked on the back of the can with a date code and model number.

Example at BiMart: 23 M2A1

Hope this helps somebody.

These are all M2A1.
Some are very heavy.
They stack just fine for me.

1699475422894.png

I have had better luck with US made cans. These are made in China and don't always fit tight and seem to be thinner material.

The nested ones seem to be made in Thailand.

Last Edited:
I can't find them on their site, but my local store had clearance ammo box kit. One large box with a .30 cal, .50 cal and a shotshell box inside. We as $24.x7 each.

Bi-Mart also has what look like 50cal ammo cans cut horizontally.
They work perfect in my ammo safes with fixed shelves where a full height ammo can, will not fit.

I can't find them on their site, but my local store had clearance ammo box kit. One large box with a .30 cal, .50 cal and a shotshell box inside. We as $24.x7 each.
I put the link to the ad in the 1st post. I am partial to the 50 cal can but as others have mentioned there are other available options.

I put the link to the ad in the 1st post. I am partial to the 50 cal can but as others have mentioned there are other available options.
Can never have too many options. I'll eventually need to get into consistent cans eventually. Once I get a dedicated ammo cabinet... I got this little kit for right before the ad changed over.

I saw this earlier this week when they sent the add in email.
I picked up 10 to go with the others that I have, they seem to stack well enough together.
I am not building a wall out of them, just storing my current hobby.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews