JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
It could be, There was quite a bit there though. Was going to get 4 boxes for my nephew but got the last 200 pack of 223 for a guy on this forum...Wish I would've gotten it now!

Bimart ,Orchards,mWa sold me a whole brick,as did one in Oregon that a friend bought.Wonder why others are selling 'by the box,limit 4' ?
I got lucky,and got the last brick.
friend said Sportsman's in Orchards had a lot of AE .22's..their 'short brick' ,but at 25 bucks I'd have to think about it.Still nice that it's becoming available.

Bimart ,Orchards,Wa sold me a whole brick,as did one in Oregon that a friend bought. Wonder why others are selling 'by the box,limit 4' ?
I got lucky,and got the last brick.

I noticed this also with BiMart's in the same city. I think it's up to whoever manages the sporting goods dept. One of the Bimart's was even selling primers a brick at a time and I asked him why, when they limit was 1 tray, he said, "we got so many I was letting go a little quicker" of course this is the same genius who only sells 4 boxes of 22lr per customer. The bimart across town, still has primers at 1 tray per customer, but no 22LR because they let it go a brick at a time. So who knows.....new employees, untrained employees are also a factor. If you get someone new in the department that has no clue whats going on they let you have all sorts of stuff off the shelf. :s0155:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top