Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thunderbolt 22 ammo for 1.99/50

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by billgrigsby24, Jun 4, 2013.

1. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

Beaverton Bimart has the above ammo in stock...limit of 4/person/day.

2. wizang

wizang Portland, Oregon Member

I'm guessing that's already gone.

3. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

It could be, There was quite a bit there though. Was going to get 4 boxes for my nephew but got the last 200 pack of 223 for a guy on this forum...Wish I would've gotten it now!

4. Zeek56elk

Zeek56elk Portland . Or Member

found 22lr. at bimart Oregon city about noon today a 1 brick oer person per day at $18.88 which is better than most people trying to sell here !

5. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

Bimart ,Orchards,mWa sold me a whole brick,as did one in Oregon that a friend bought.Wonder why others are selling 'by the box,limit 4' ?
    I got lucky,and got the last brick.
    friend said Sportsman's in Orchards had a lot of AE .22's..their 'short brick' ,but at 25 bucks I'd have to think about it.Still nice that it's becoming available.

6. nglayton

nglayton Brooks Happiness is a warm barrel!

I noticed this also with BiMart's in the same city. I think it's up to whoever manages the sporting goods dept. One of the Bimart's was even selling primers a brick at a time and I asked him why, when they limit was 1 tray, he said, "we got so many I was letting go a little quicker" of course this is the same genius who only sells 4 boxes of 22lr per customer. The bimart across town, still has primers at 1 tray per customer, but no 22LR because they let it go a brick at a time. So who knows.....new employees, untrained employees are also a factor. If you get someone new in the department that has no clue whats going on they let you have all sorts of stuff off the shelf. :thumbup:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.