JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just ordered a Sig P220 Carry Elite Stainless today and was told by Sig that the wait is up to three weeks right now. I know that does not sound too bad by some standards, especially considering the wait time on some guns right now, but since when did the spendier guns like Sig start having trouble keeping up with demand? I want it now, dagnab'it! :D

Call around maybe you can find someplace that has one in stock. Maybe one of our sponsors such as Philomath gun shop? I know differant shops sometimes use differant wholesalers and might have differant wait times.

Waiting sucks! This is america not some third world country I want it now! Plus assuming this is from your 1000 to spend thread sounds like yoru getting my top choice. Might even be my next firearm.

Steven

I recently asked a local shop about ordering a p226 elite stainless. They told me they'd have it in two weeks. However, I think another shop across town might have it in stock, so I'm going to head over there Saturday and check.

I'm hoping that sales start to fall off soon and prices drop a little.

I recently asked a local shop about ordering a p226 elite stainless. They told me they'd have it in two weeks. However, I think another shop across town might have it in stock, so I'm going to head over there Saturday and check.

I'm hoping that sales start to fall off soon and prices drop a little.

I am not to upset about the price. Even after the NICS charge I paid $250 under retail for it. I am just not a patient person. I saw a few of the standard P220's around but I want the all stainless carry model. :)

I just ordered a Sig P220 Carry Elite Stainless today and was told by Sig that the wait is up to three weeks right now. I know that does not sound too bad by some standards, especially considering the wait time on some guns right now, but since when did the spendier guns like Sig start having trouble keeping up with demand? I want it now, dagnab'it! :D

They (3 different stores) told me the same thing 3 weeks ago now on a Walther XDm in 9mm, and I still haven't heard a word from any of them.

So, I bought what I think might be the only 2 tone Sig Mosquito in town! :D
I'm kinda glad now, cause no one seems to have 9mm ammo!

Damn recession! Wish you people would/could stop finding all this money to spend. You're almost as bad as Obama!! :s0114:

:s0155:

Who did you order through? Next time you want a Sig, email or PM me and I'll get you to a Master Sig dealer(they call is SIGnificant Dealer) in the area, if you don't already know him....

He has a LOT in stock and can get them right quick.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews