Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Three week wait on Sigs?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PlayboyPenguin, Mar 26, 2009.

1. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I just ordered a Sig P220 Carry Elite Stainless today and was told by Sig that the wait is up to three weeks right now. I know that does not sound too bad by some standards, especially considering the wait time on some guns right now, but since when did the spendier guns like Sig start having trouble keeping up with demand? I want it now, dagnab'it! :D

2. aquariumjunky

aquariumjunky Albany, Oregon Active Member

Call around maybe you can find someplace that has one in stock. Maybe one of our sponsors such as Philomath gun shop? I know differant shops sometimes use differant wholesalers and might have differant wait times.

Waiting sucks! This is america not some third world country I want it now! Plus assuming this is from your 1000 to spend thread sounds like yoru getting my top choice. Might even be my next firearm.

Steven

3. jhc5

jhc5 Seattle, WA Member

I recently asked a local shop about ordering a p226 elite stainless. They told me they'd have it in two weeks. However, I think another shop across town might have it in stock, so I'm going to head over there Saturday and check.

I'm hoping that sales start to fall off soon and prices drop a little.

4. PlayboyPenguin

I am not to upset about the price. Even after the NICS charge I paid $250 under retail for it. I am just not a patient person. I saw a few of the standard P220's around but I want the all stainless carry model. :)

5. kirkcdl

kirkcdl Roseburg,ORYGUN Member

6. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Well its about time someone got in the way of your buying spree :D

7. The Dude

The Dude The 206, WA Member

Seems you have what I like to refer to as a "high quality problem." Does this mean no Five-seveN?

8. PlayboyPenguin

Nope, Physicsguy went and talked me out of one. :(

9. Frog

Frog Vancouver, Washington Member

They (3 different stores) told me the same thing 3 weeks ago now on a Walther XDm in 9mm, and I still haven't heard a word from any of them.

So, I bought what I think might be the only 2 tone Sig Mosquito in town! :D
    I'm kinda glad now, cause no one seems to have 9mm ammo!

Damn recession! Wish you people would/could stop finding all this money to spend. You're almost as bad as Obama!! :laugh:

:thumbup:

10. bnr32gtr

bnr32gtr Vancouver, WA Member

Who did you order through? Next time you want a Sig, email or PM me and I'll get you to a Master Sig dealer(they call is SIGnificant Dealer) in the area, if you don't already know him....

He has a LOT in stock and can get them right quick.