JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a bunch of mental defectives. Throw the book at them, then beat them with it.

I hope all three of them lose gun rights for a long time and spend some time behind bars. People like that are going to kill someone out of pure ignorance and lack of respect for public safety.

The reporter uses the term semi-auto handgun. More and more I'm hearing reporters accurately define if a handgun is semi-auto. Before I never heard them say that.
I think the anti-gun groups have sent a memo out to all of them.

The parent at the end of the clip says "We need to get some strict, really strict laws into place".

This next legislative session is going to be the one where semi-autos are restricted in magazine capacity for sure.

Sounds like drugs were involved.

To me, a gun owner must never get drunk, high or stoned. That's right, never if a firearm is accessible in any way. When you acquire lethal power, you must exercise good judgment at all times.

Yes, I have friends who get excitable/drunk/high. Yes I will not allow them to possess firearms.

The residents reported seeing a suspect with what they believed to be a gun walking in the area of the school and apartments, Burleigh said.

Wow, this One Sentence hurt my brain ~so bad~. . .

Really!!! "A GUN walking in the area..."

None of my guns Walk... In fact, I just asked my New Glock 43, to Walk over to me... It Did Nothing. Thankfully It did Not even Suggest anything Vulgar!!!!

I wonder if the Suspect had his gun on a Leash, do they have "Leash Laws" for Guns, in Bend????

I would like to mount my Glock 17, to a Robotic Chassis, and develop a mechanism for Pulling the Trigger by Remote Control ....

philip.... Shaking head ... A walking gun... In Bend Oregun...

I am Amazed, I am... :rolleyes:

Sounds like drugs were involved.

To me, a gun owner must never get drunk, high or stoned. That's right, never if a firearm is accessible in any way. When you acquire lethal power, you must exercise good judgment at all times.

Yes, I have friends who get excitable/drunk/high. Yes I will not allow them to possess firearms.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

The parent at the end of the clip says "We need to get some strict, really strict laws into place".

This statement is quite possibly more asinine than the crime perpetrated by the three idiots.
We already have a myriad of "really strict laws" in place. How about we enforce the laws we already have?

So now every time somebody does something stupid and or horrible the reaction is that our laws weren't strict enough to prevent this so we need new ones? This mentality in today's society that has been created by liberal media absolutely sickens me.

^^^^ Yes! ^^^^

At least have any owner of "Walking guns" be responsible for any "droppings" the gun does, just like owners of , Say Walking Dogs, are to keep the ~Droppings~ cleaned up...

Still shaking my head in amazement, that a Walking Gun was seen. I want to introduce Legislation, that ALL JOURNALISTS, learning the use of grammatical tools.

For a Journalist would make far more sense, if there was Control, over their grammar, or their Grammpar, to maintain Equal Rights for writers of Either OR & ITS gender needs, I feel that as strongly, as Leash Laws, for Walking Guns, OR Maybe, Even Stronger. . . .UNLESS THAT IS, that they can Prove, the took the Mark Twain Correspondence Skool of Creative Journalism, then, they could get a free Pass. . . . .

philip, "Know what I mean, Know what I Mean, Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink . . . . . . . :confused:

Over here, after October 1998, 3/4th of the entire United Kingdom - that is, England, Scotland and Wales, EVERY single legally-owned handgun, used only or target shooting, was taken away from its owner and either destroyed or hidden away in an undisclosed location [some say]. This was the response by an outgoing and incoming government to a school massacre in Dunblane Scotland, where a known pedophile, who had been allowed to keep his guns by the local chief constable because he was a likely continuous source of information and even a 'close friend' - against the recommendations of other police officers - entered a grade school and slaughtered sixteen 1st grade kids and their teacher before allegedly killing himself. The British tennis star, Andy Murray, was one of the kids that got away that day.

Hard to imagine, but with every single handgun being registered to the owner by serial number and location, only SIX handguns out of a total of over a hundred thousand was not handed in.

Of course, it was reasonable to suppose, given that the very small figure of 0.0015% of ALL firearm crime on mainland being attributed to the illegal use of an otherwise legally-owned handgun, not by the owner, I might add, but by the person who had stolen it from the owner [except for Dunblane and the earlier Hungerford], that figure would have disappeared entirely into oblivion.

Well, dang me if the ILLEGAL use of ILLEGAL handguns went up catastrophically to an all-time peak in 2004! That's an increase of TWO in every forty-something years, to over 200 in a single year.

It seems that the CRIMINALS were ignoring the draconian laws imposed on the law-abiding people of mainland UK - whatever next?

Meanwhile, over in Northern Ireland, where the legislative assembly told the Westminster gubmint in 1998 to go pound sand, since the last criminal use of a LEGALLY-owned handgun was in May of 1926, everybody who legally owned a handgun over there carried on as usual.

And what happened there? Was there a mad increase in the criminal use of legally-held firearms?

Well, no. The unblemished since 1926 record of the law-abiding citizens of Northern Ireland remains unblemished to this day, and there has still not been a single reported misuse of a legally-held handgun, although, it has to be said, there are quite a few of them given the size of the shooting population. There are, you might be surprised to learn, around 3000 or so handgun CCW permits issued in Northern Ireland as well - something that does not pertain anywhere else in Europe.

Basically I'm saying that sensible and responsible people do not go blindly shooting off guns of any kind - particularly around public buildings. Sadly, it seems that the example set by a couple of drunken morons a few years back who shot up the unique and irreplaceable lantern of the Cape Meares Historic lighthouse 'for the fun of it' has been taken on board by another bunch of brain-cell deficient jerks who shouldn't be entrusted with a staple gun, let alone a handgun.

tac
Member of the Cape Meares Lighthouse Preservation Society.

eghas.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top