JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have nothing against OFF or Kevin. Better to have his voice and effort than none at all I guess. However I wasn't really impressed when I went to a meeting in Beaverton a while back. He had some interesting guest speakers but at one point he let some guy grab the mic and go off on his own rant for about a half hour. I lost interest at that point as I felt the meeting got co-opted.

By no means is this an insult, Kevin is too old, his ways are too old and they do not reflect the challenges we face.
I do not like him personally, but I fully respect the efforts of his over the years, from him.

Now before people think I am OFF bashing I am not, you have a opposition of young energetic minds that are able to manipulate every move OFF makes and predict it. Prozanski once said to me, that Kevin about 2005 shut the door on meeting with Democrats. He said it just turns into name calling and there was no more communication and well that what he said, I do not know it to be true or not. But if true, how do you fight with people you can not even debate or discuss with? Kevin and I butted heads when he refused to meet with Democrats, myself and Ceasefire, over SB941. And well we all know how that turned out. He hates and does not trust the left, and I don't blame him, but that blinds him in my opinion from making good choices.
But this group here wants to communicate with the other side ( not me but others ). Kevin bless his heart and work needs to hand over the reins to someone in their 30's maybe 40's.
Charleston Heston redirected the NRA for the win, we need and Oregon Charleston Heston, and why maybe that might have been Kevin once, its not anymore.

In all respect we need to thank OFF for what they have done. Its not easy and that may be why the wind is being knocked from the sails. Getting punched in the gut for 20 years will do that to a guy.

Last Edited:
So OFF is just a one man show with the NRA's ear? I had quit the NRA several times over history, now as a Life member I am not going to quit, just not support. They are wishy-washy pansies at supporting all gun owners. I don't want them picking winners or losers for me.

GOA gets some of my support SAF the most

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews