Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thompson Contender .44 Magnum

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Taurus 617 CCW, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Taurus 617 CCW

Taurus 617 CCW Northern Idaho Member

Up for sale or trade is my Thompson contender .44 magnum with a Super 14 barrel. It is an old style frame. Serial number is 762XX The gun has factory Thompson fiber optic sights (red front, green rear), a separate scope rail mount, and Pachmayr synthetic grip and forend installed. The entire gun has been ceramic coated at Next Generation Arms rifle company as a personal project. (This is a professionally applied coating, not a garage application!) Even the inside of the barrel has been ceramic coated which makes cleaning much easier and really cuts down on copper/lead build up. For more information on what the heck ceramic coating is go here:Special Weapons magazine article

Trades: 3 or 4 inch Ruger SP101, or Smith and Wesson 3 or 4 inch. I prefer .357 magnum but will consider .38 special as well.

Cash price for the contender is $450. If the gun needs to ship, I will be shipping from an FFL to an FFL. I am willing to trade for one of the revolvers mentioned above straight across. FTF transfer preferred. PM if interested.

Contender1.jpg

Contender2.jpg

Contender3.jpg

Contender4.jpg

2. Taurus 617 CCW

I will throw in a box of ammo for a FTF transfer free.

3. Taurus 617 CCW

This gun is still available. I am willing to negotiate on price so make me an offer!

4. Taurus 617 CCW

New lower price and more trade options added.

5. sheepdip

sheepdip Redland Well-Known Member

that photo down the bore, nice touch:cool:

6. Taurus 617 CCW

Thanks! It took me a few tries to get it. The picture down the bore doesn't do it justice. It really is a mirror finish with the ceramic coating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.