JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1099
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
"I cudda been a CONTENDER!" Here is a fantastic example of a modern classic. This 1982-83 Generation One Thompson Center Contender is in excellent shape and comes with some really hard to find period correct goodies and extras. These Gen One single barrel, break top single shot pistol was made predominantly for Hunting, Target Shooting and Competition from around 1967 to 2000 when the company started making the Gen 2 Pistols in Stainless steel. This earlier Blued example, shows very very little use. It has a 7mm TCU Barrel which is currently affixed to the receiver and also comes with a 357 Magnum ribbed Barrel and folding Iron Sights. Both barrels are ported and in excellent shape. It comes with a M8-2X Extended ER Reticle Leupold Scope mounted on the 7mm Barrel. It even sports a Michael's of Oregon Scope Cover The hammer has an offset assist on it for cocking it with the scope mounted. Included in the sale is NOT ONLY the original Box and styrofoam and warranty card for the 7mm Barrel but also the Thompson Center Proprietary, fleece lined carrying case with folding pockets for accessories. To top it off the pistol comes with a Pachmayer Grip and Fore End that was made specifically by Pachmayer for Thompson Center. The hand grip features a special screw with any eyelet for mounting the accompanying strap. The strap mounts on the barrel with a screw together clasp for the end of the barrel. The strap and hardware look proprietary to Thompson Center as well and are included but not pictured. There is a rear iron sight in the package that I assume came on the 7mm barrel. The kit also comes with the small steel blocks that allow you to mount the Pachmayer kit. This item is on consignment at Precision Combat Arms in Spokane WA, and therefore CAN BE SHIPPED TO YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL FFL for TRANSFER TO YOU. We will add any and all State Sales Tax and shipping applicable if I ship it to you.

IMG_4336.jpeg IMG_4338.jpeg IMG_4333.jpeg IMG_4332.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service