JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
State
Oregon
1DB1D0C8-432C-4BBA-B4A2-B79D0B452C0E.jpeg Loking to sell a Thompson Center Compass bolt action in 300 win mag. No rounds through it and should still have box floating around.
T/C Compass® - Thompson/Center

I'm looking for $275 each and transfer on you or PM on package deal.
Shoot me trade offers but mostly interested in a lever gun in .22lr or 357 mag. +14x scope peferably Burris :)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
IMG_20180901_132240073.jpg IMG_20180901_132240073.jpg I also have brand new Palmetto 223 Wylde 18 inch barrel, upgraded trigger group, fixed and adjustable stock, brand new Vortex & Primary Arms Red Dot scopes, carry handle with scope rail and red dot scope mounts. Trades if your interested. All brand New NEVER fired. I did put Red dots on to see how they looked but never took out of the house. I like both of your rifles. I know what I have and so do you. I won't try and cheat you and exspect the same. But I am willing to make you a good deal on both rifles. My gunsmith can do the ffl. If that works for you. And you come to Salem.

Yep your right. As soon as I hit post I know I was wrong. Been in back of safe since I bought it over a year ago. Heck I haven't even fired it since I bought it from my gunsmith friend. 4 inch barrel was just to long to carry at work. Sorry

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.