JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I say we should ask congress to rewrite The Bill of Rights and make the states abide by this........

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. For the police, the military and those with the CHL permission.

Open carriers, those rights are not for you."

Here is another idea. This is for The Declaration of Independence....

When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for CHL holders to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the CHL has entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men with a CHL are endowed by their State with certain permissions, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the CHL holders. ....

A work in progress.

Not sure on that. I'm a Constitutional Carry fan myself. I'd love to be able to carry how I choose without any permit or moving out of OR.

Just easier to get the CHL permission or keep our guns at home. Really, all open carry should be banned, only the people who get the CHL permission really deserve the 2nd Amendment.

The NRA apparently agrees.....National Rifle Association Attacks Open Carry Lawsuit

"The NRA/CRPA in its appeal of a concealed carry lawsuit, Peruta v. San Diego, argued extensively to uphold California's 1967 ban on openly carrying loaded firearms in public, a ban which the NRA supported in 1967 and still supports today. ..."

Really?

Well maybe the NRA helped Multnomah County decide on their ban this year.

Just easier to get the CHL permission or keep our guns at home. Really all open carry should be banned, only the people who get the CHL permission really deserve the 2nd Amendment.

Just because something is easy doesn't mean it's right or ideal. I have a CHL but believe it should disappear. There's no need for it. Feel free to call me a conformist or other pejoratives for having one.

People should be able to carry as they see fit without any permission from a government entity.

We cant have it both ways. The state should have the right to pass out CHL permissions to those people that the state deems worthy or the people have the freedom to own and carry a firearm concealed or unconcealed, loaded or unloaded. I think this needs to be dealt with as a nation. The Bill of Rights 2nd Amendment is not being enforced when many states imposes laws and ordinances restricting the carrying and loading of the civilians firearms.

Either only CHL permissions by the state or its the peoples right.

No more open carry what so ever anywhere in America except for government employees.

CHL permissions are required for non-governmental employees if civilans want to exercise the 2nd Amendment outside their home. If a CHL carrier shows his/her firearm in public (other then to protect their life) then he/she looses their firearm rights for life. If a "No Firearms Aloud" sign is posted by a business and a CHL carrier is caught having carried a firearm inside the building with that sign posted then the CHL holder will be arrested, fined and they loose their CHL permission for life.

That sounds gooooood!!!!!!!!

No more open carry what so ever anywhere in America except for government employees.

CHL permissions are required for non-governmental employees if civilans want to exercise the 2nd Amendment outside their home. If a CHL carrier shows his/her firearm in public (other then to protect their life) then he/she looses their firearm rights for life. If a "No Firearms Aloud" sign is posted by a business and a CHL carrier is caught having carried a firearm inside the building with that sign posted then the CHL holder will be arrested, fined and they loose their CHL permission for life.

That sounds gooooood!!!!!!!!

Is it feasible for you to move out of Beijing on the Willamette?
The whole city is infested.

Not sure on that. I'm a Constitutional Carry fan myself. I'd love to be able to carry how I choose without any permit or moving out of OR.

I just do it. I carry where and how I choose. In my neck of the woods, I carry openly. In the "big city"(K. Falls), I conceal.

I already have a permit. It's right there in the rules of the country. I was born an American and I will die as such. There will be no making me a Soviet in between birth and death.

I WILL have Life, Liberty and The Pursuit of Happiness and I will pursue it with a vigor and fire reminiscent of our Founding Father's.

If anyone looking at this wants to alert their local authorities, I will gladly give my exact address in a PM. Come and take it. I will carry as I choose until I die. Period.

Love that area and want to get back there. You just have to keep talking it up, don't you? :s0114:

The reason I talk it up is because if we get even more like-minded people down here, The American Redoubt(look it up if you don't know) will be even stronger.

We have no use for Dem's or Anti's down here and they WILL be separated from the American's when the time comes. The enemies that are our "elected" officials are gearing up to smite us. Would Washington have registered anything with the Brit's?

Remember what Jefferson said regarding Shay's Rebellion "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriot's and tyrant's. It is it's natural manure.".

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top