JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, the team was in battle gear with H&K416's? They were there within 2-3 minutes of the first shots and were told to stand down so that unarmed people without Kevlar could absorb the bullets?

After yesterday's interview, I'd rather have Assad as our President. And as bad as everyone said he was, I'd take President Bush(note the respect used) over King O(notice the lack of respect) 1000 times out of 1000.

So, the team was in battle gear with H&K416's? They were there within 2-3 minutes of the first shots and were told to stand down so that unarmed people without Kevlar could absorb the bullets?

Some of this stuff is so strange I don't even know what to think about it. I do not see myself as a conspiracy theorist but some of these guys are starting to make more sense to me than the " official " stories.

During the clackamas town center shooting , patrol officers formed teems and immediately entered the building. Sounds like excellent police work to me.

Some elite unit that exists to get involved in situations like these, is on scene and ready, doesn't ?

huh ?

I understand the nature of government is to bubblegum up anything they touch, it just seems like there is weirdness in every one of these stories. Is this incompetence or something else ?

Just my .02

Some of this stuff is so strange I don't even know what to think about it. I do not see myself as a conspiracy theorist but some of these guys are starting to make more sense to me than the " official " stories.

During the clackamas town center shooting , patrol officers formed teems and immediately entered the building. Sounds like excellent police work to me.

Some elite unit that exists to get involved in situations like these, is on scene and ready, doesn't ?

huh ?

I understand the nature of government is to bubblegum up anything they touch, it just seems like there is weirdness in every one of these stories. Is this incompetence or something else ?

Just my .02

Even 5 years ago, I used to look down my nose at "conspiracy theorists". These days, the ones drinking the Kool-Aid are the ones buying the official story. I don't believe that the ruling elite are in fact a reptilian race of shapeshifters, but I do believe that things are made to happen, allowed to happen or allowed to worsen because of an agenda or the chance to exploit the outcome of whatever disaster or situation it may be.

Remember when the NSA spying on Americans, The IRS being used as a weapon, the government running weapons to Mexico and Syria, our "President" attempting to use a UN small arms treaty to disarm Americans and the existence of FEMA camps filled with plastic coffins were all "conspiracy theories"? Now that they are all true and just a part of life, it makes sense that more people start opening their eyes to the truth.

The team attempting to respond were neither incompetent nor complicit. I would say that the entity giving the stand down order is not incompetent, so what does that leave?

After yesterday's interview, I'd rather have Assad as our President. And as bad as everyone said he was, I'd take President Bush(note the respect used) over King O(notice the lack of respect) 1000 times out of 1000.

Ha. I was thinking the same thing as I watched Assad. This President that gassed his own civilians is more honest, lucid and competent and than ours.

That we have this investigation starting days after the incident is telling. When did they start the investigation about the orders to stand down in Benghazi ?

There were also non-official reports, along the lines of my son was there and had access to weapons but was not allowed ammunition.
The Police union is reporting there were not enough cars, so the response by the officers was delayed - they had to run across the base.

A year from now we'll have to revisit and ask What Did We Learn.

It was the open carriers. They had to be the ones. Ban them now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't be too rash. I assume the average gun control supporter has this line of thought.
"Ban shotguns too! Ban them now! As a member of DBs Demand Action, I want something banned. Flare guns are guns too, right? Aren't they also shotguns? I know Joe Biden won't be able to fire off a couple rounds from his deck but think of the children, service members, and humanity in general. More people die of drownings than rifles? That stat has to be fabricated by the evil NRA. It comes from a government source? They must have been bought off. Wait the President is reassuring me something is being done and there's something shiny in front of me so I'm out. I love my bong."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top