JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is a gun show at the Clark County Fair Grounds free parking $8 admission Sat-Sun should be a good show probably not alot of Black Rifle Stuff But Ill have a few on my table.

I'll go for entertainment sake. Everything will be overpriced to say the least.

EDIT: I JUST HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! I'll take my AR and see how high of a price I can get for it. Then post my findings. This will be fun.

I understand that ammo will be overpriced at the Gun show, but where else can one get a better deal on a good volume of ammo (7.62x39) without doing it "on the books"?

Thanks,

Mcpoo

I understand that ammo will be overpriced at the Gun show, but where else can one get a better deal on a good volume of ammo (7.62x39) without doing it "on the books"?

Thanks,

Mcpoo

WTF are you talking about? Is this some kind of code or maybe you're just inebriated?

From the few experiences I've had at gun shows over the past year I'll be staying at home browsing online for gun-deal's that are priced half way accurately. I haven't seen one gun show deal that I couldn't pay at least 20-30% less to have it shipped to my doorstep or FFL. Nothing but fear buying going on and dealers taking advantage of those who didn't get their guns and gear before the panic buying. Not even worth your time and effort at this point unless your in the unfortunate position of having no guns at all, few options left, and more money than common sense.

Is it too paranoid to not want to buy ammo online? You guys with experience worried about this? I'm very responsible and conscientious and have no rational reason to worry. It just seems to be getting kind of spooky out there and I don't want to be called a Red when the next McCarthy is elected.

How much money is anonymity worth?

No need for me to go - not as long as I have Willamette Valley Arms in my backyard :) Great little shop. He refused to participate in the overpricing craze even to the point of turning away cash waving buyers wanting to buy everything on a rack.

Is it too paranoid to not want to buy ammo online? You guys with experience worried about this? I'm very responsible and conscientious and have no rational reason to worry. It just seems to be getting kind of spooky out there and I don't want to be called a Red when the next McCarthy is elected.

How much money is anonymity worth?

People who think like you should stick to BB guns.
C'mon get real.

I'm planning on checking it out, being as I have to take the wife to Ikea, I figured I'd take a look since we'll be up there. Would be appreciated if anyone who shows up early to post whether it was worth the time or not though.

People who think like you should stick to BB guns.
C'mon get real.

Thanks Reg,

Appreciate your witty repartee'. Guess there's no reason to even discuss it? Admittedly I'm a greenhorn here, but this is an arena to hash out gun-related questions. People who think like me want to hear your opinion. I'm trying to learn from the forum and to make informed choices that's all. No joke, this time last year I didn't even own a BB gun...

Is it too paranoid to not want to buy ammo online?

Maybe, but I respect your approach from the perspective of always preserving as much privacy as possible. However, I don't think you have any worries about buying ammo online.

You guys with experience worried about this?

No. What is the scenario?

Gov't bans possession of ammo? Very unlikely. Perhaps ban the sale or put a high tax on (though I think that's a pretty remote chance).

Beyond that...if they ever did...do you think the government is going to spend the time to go through years of online vendor receipts, send agents to your house, etc.?

There's an awful lot of ammo I bought online that I no longer have because, well, I shot it :)

We'd have to have a very totalitarian (e.g., Communist) government in place before you had the Secret Police breaking down doors to find out if you still have that box of 7.62x39 surplus you bought five years ago.

pay $30 in gas, parking, and entry to watch mall ninja gun grabbers that suddenly think they need to have 50 mags and "the military look" and are willing to spend their kids college funds on piss built AR-15s that they will, without a doubt bring up to the gravel pit at browns camp with 100 rounds, shoot rocks 20 feet away and then post about their "zombie training"? sounds like fun, but Im gonna stay home, load some .45 and wait for those same clowns to go away.... which will happen in a few months and prices will go back to normal + probably 10%

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top