JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would I hire him? Maybe if I needed a bee keeper! Lol!!!!

Man up.

Grow a beard.

Sounds like the perfect job!

bee-beard-England-1-259x300.jpg

In one part of the interview he says he did it because he was drunk. In another he says it is who he is and does not want to have it removed. Sad to see a young kid so screwed up.

If the guy was worth even a small sh*t at working, he could get a job on any construction site even with all that scrolling on his face. Chances are he cannot piss clean, show up on time, or have a drivers license, the 3 main factors that will get you a good paying if blue collar job. F him.

I have friends that own construction business's, logging operations, rock quarries, large farms that are all paying 18 to 20 dollars an hour for just that, pass a drug test, (and some of the farmers really don't care about that) show up at 7 am and have a car and INSURABLE drivers license.

Hi! I'm going to get my stupid grill covered with bubblegumt so I can be a drain on society, for the rest of my useless life!

It's too bad you can't make a living wage as a bad example!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads