JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is rather sad. In New Zealand, facial tattoos are fairly common but they are normally traditional designs which would not be allowed to wear unless he is part Maori (who knows). This tattoo though bars him from both communities there for the most part except the usual idiots at the bottom of the social order. People end up at the bottom for a lot of reasons, many of them self inflicted. If he wanted to get it removed, they offered that service to him. At this point he has made a bad decision and is now unwilling to correct it. He should be living in a trailer park in Takanini.

BTW a lot of work in NZ is seasonal tied to harvest. Wrong time of year there just now. That is how they live without illegal aliens coming to pick their crops. Food is more expensive there but seasonal workers earn a reasonable wage comparatively speaking.

Ive hired people with worse. If you have skills I dont care what your face looks like. My favorites have always been work release guys. They show up on time.

The problem is that law enforcement, medical care and other emergency services as well as grocery stores and government have largely eliminated natural selection, and people like this moron are what you get...

The natural winnowing process is still working real well. This is a prime example...known druggie in the local area.

http://www.co.washington.or.us/News...-After-Falling-From-Tree-Outside-of-Banks.pdf

I wouldn't say it's working really well. As I said natural selection has largely been eliminated, while there will be exceptions, in most cases these people live, get free fire/ems and medical care, then go back to their life on Section 8 and EBT. While some will still kill themselves in accidents like these, the vast majority will survive and breed, further gaining the majority.

I guess in his native tongue and land. His voice is some kind of New Zealand/ Cockney/ Soho jive that you cannot fing understand. A linguistic experience.

I had a friend who lived in New Zealand for a few years. He once remarked to a local how different the New Zealanders accent was from what was spoken on the nightly news there. The local said, "On the news they speak "BBC" English." o_O

Last Edited:
The guy was just letting everyone know that he was a substandard, low intelligence, untrustworthy, waste of skin, when he told everyone that he needed "work"....
....you know, in the self-improvement kinda way.:rolleyes:

I get the feeling that a "job" wasn't exactly what he had in mind.

So, in other words, the guy is a lazy moron. What a shock. At least the American taxpayer isn't picking up the tab on this one, but our Kiwi friends likely are. And I'd add any 19 year old man, in any society, should be busting his bubblegum to make his way in this world rather than being a sorry sack like this character. Sheez.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top