JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's going on with this page ? Lots of flakes and
No shows and guys making offers and talking about a trade for days
Seting up times then flaking out... It never was this way befor

Any of the guys that have Ben here for years see this too?

Can take anyone's Word for crap on here anymore

Look at their post count and itrader rating.
Between the two you should see that most of the no shows of false offer guys are newer members that don't know the community.

I understand everyone has to start somewhere (posts/itrader) & some don't like posting
(but like buying selling), others don't have money or dont want to buy/sell but enjoy posting (no itrader).. But most of the time.. When Ive had flakes, low ballers and indecisive members.. They're usually new and don't care and have little rep with posts or itrader ratings.

This site is MUCH better than others. IMO
ODT is the new "craigslist" now.. Full of scum and dirt bags.

What's going on with this page ? Lots of flakes and
No shows and guys making offers and talking about a trade for days
Seting up times then flaking out... It never was this way befor

Any of the guys that have Ben here for years see this too?

Can take anyone's Word for crap on here anymore

I'm trying to figgur' out whatcha' all sayin here fore I esplane why I ain't got no esplanination fer none what ben here nor aniwher else!:)

That's how I feel about ARMSLIST. In the past two weeks, I have tried to contact four different sellers, and only got one reply. That one reply was that he was busy and would get back to me when he had time. Still waiting :s0093:. Is this site full of flakes like Craigslist? I have had nothing but good luck buying and selling on the NWFA site, and have met a bunch of really cool, down to earth guys, never one flake. I give up on ARMSLIST.

Last Edited:
Look at their post count and itrader rating.
Between the two you should see that most of the no shows of false offer guys are newer members that don't know the community.

I understand everyone has to start somewhere (posts/itrader) & some don't like posting
(but like buying selling), others don't have money or dont want to buy/sell but enjoy posting (no itrader).. But most of the time.. When Ive had flakes, low ballers and indecisive members.. They're usually new and don't care and have little rep with posts or itrader ratings.

This site is MUCH better than others. IMO
ODT is the new "craigslist" now.. Full of scum and dirt bags.

+1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads