JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of trampling.....I really hope somebody in his administration doesn't actually let him do the "live, no delay video conference" with Putin, as Putin has offered. That would be embarrassment on a global scale. The POTUS is being trolled.

Back on topic- Hopefully this admission by Bakarea with help to slow down the anti 2A nonsense. The video was interesting, in what it takes to buy a box of ammo in Kalifornia.

0BF6BA2A-0D0E-4D32-AB1A-5B790CFC5BB9.jpeg

I don't know why some more conservative-leaning media doesn't tee off on one of Becerra's answers during hearings. I forget who it was blasting him, but in essence, the conversation was asking why he wouldn't put new rules or restrictions in place, and his comment was, "well, I think we need to enforce the laws already on the books." That should be weaponized against him.

On the plus side, seeing your enemy hire incompetent staff is probably a good thing.

"Never interfere with your enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself." ( Attributed to Napoleon Bonaparte)

Anyway... thanks for the article OP. Enlightening as hell.

Last weekend I talked with a relative who lives out east. Guns don't come up often - he's a soft anti. (Tho one of those who has actually said "I know if I need one I can call you!" o_O) This time was different; in a round about way (filibuster was the topic) guns came up.

The nut came down to some legislation should need more than 50% +1 because of its impact - for example legislation that would make me a felon, when my stuff and behavior hadn't changed. One day I'm a good citizen, the next I'm a felon, tho I didn't do anything. CA and NY came up, he wasn't aware of gun laws there. Told him that national legislation up would basically mimic them and voila, he's related to a criminal! Actually agreed that such laws probably should need more than a bare majority to pass. (No, didn't get into "such laws" being just flat out unconstitutional and wrong, which he knows is my view.) Did talk about non-compliance, again he had no idea that the state laws were being ignored. And the fact that they're pretty impossible to implement given even a significant minority not complying. Much less a majority.

This article is great. I'll send it to him.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top