JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
January 2025 might be the best hope for "normal." I'm guessing there are numerous distributors and companies over ordering thinking they can make big bucks. Hopefully like in the past this will lead to super cheap ammo and components in about a year. Just my thoughts, crystal ball broken.

Backlogs can disappear quickly. Orders can be cancelled. Then all of a sudden you have a surplus. This is why manufacturers of any commodity are reluctant to add capacity in such circumstances, especially when politics is in the picture.

We shall see.

Backlogs can disappear quickly. Orders can be cancelled. Then all of a sudden you have a surplus. This is why manufacturers of any commodity are reluctant to add capacity in such circumstances, especially when politics is in the picture.

We shall see.

I'd think that even the manufacturers are having some problems sourcing raw materials. Even if they did add more ammo making capacity, where would the primers, the bullets, and the powder come from if you wanted to double or triple output?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top