JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's cool. Too bad I don't use any of the powders listed, but I can cross reference the charge weights with other manuals.
I haven't really looked at it yet I just kind of browsed through. They always had a spot there with some information about what type of data to use with their bullets before but it looks like they went ahead and put together a manual. I notice it says first edition hopefully they'll add more as time progresses.

I actually use BE-86 in 9 mm and I see that their start charge is right where I started mine.

There is an interesting looking section in there about primers; it looks a lot more in depth than most of the manuals I have. I'm looking forward to reading up on that.

I haven't really looked at it yet I just kind of browsed through. They always had a spot there with some information about what type of data to use with their bullets before but it looks like they went ahead and put together a manual. I notice it says first edition hopefully they'll add more as time progresses.

I actually use BE-86 in 9 mm and I see that their start charge is right where I started mine.

There is an interesting looking section in there about primers; it looks a lot more in depth than most of the manuals I have. I'm looking forward to reading up on that.
Agreed on the extra information part. I use a ton of Bullseye so that's my main source for 9mm and 45 ACP.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews