JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you've ever lived in Georgia you would not be surprised. Bill Campbell was about as stupid and way more corrupt. Newt Gingrich is about as insane as well. The City of Atlanta is collectively known as "The Black Mafia".

I wonder how many people it would take on the East Coast for the East Coast to sink far enough to flood DC?

Bottom line:

If those a**-licking political hack morons (mostly everyone currently in DC) remain in office for one more term we are guaranteed DOOMED!

"We don't anticipate that," Adm. Robert Willard responded.

I wonder if he meant that stupid question or the potential for capsizing?

I was sort of amazed that the Admiral could keep a straight face. but it seems clear that something is the matter with Hank Johnson, and there are reports that he had or has hepatitius.

"We don't anticipate that," Adm. Robert Willard responded.

I wonder if he meant that stupid question or the potential for capsizing?

I was sort of amazed that the Admiral could keep a straight face. but it seems clear that something is the matter with Hank Johnson, and there are reports that he had or has hepatitius.

I was thinking medical marijuana..........:cigar:

I was thinking medical marijuana..........:cigar:

I'm not so sure (I didn't see him munching on chips or cookies during the questioning). It looks to me like he was presenting the conclusion to a theory he and his staff have worked diligently on for the past few months. Look at the way he tips to one side as he describes the island going down. That is clearly an important visual dramatization his scientific research team advised him to include in his presentation.

I'm not so sure (I didn't see him munching on chips or cookies during the questioning). It looks to me like he was presenting the conclusion to a theory he and his staff have worked diligently on for the past few months. Look at the way he tips to one side as he describes the island going down. That is clearly an important visual dramatization his scientific research team advised him to include in his presentation.

Hmmmm, maybe you're right..............

Whether drugs or lack of functional IQ we are DOOOOMED!

Why hasn't this guy been sent packing?

Answer: Because Congress is now looking into the validity of his theory.

No, politicians from Georgia are really that stupid. You should have seen Bill Campbell's response on tv one time. They were doing a mock up of some kind of terror or tragic event and putting it overlayed on a map. Someone asked him a question and he was like :s0129::s0131::confused::huh::(:s0131::s0129:

Can't say that politicians from other states do much better though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top