JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took a guess he was Aussie.

No wurries, mate! ;)

Makes me miss Stevie Ray Vaughan. Kid can play the blues.

Stomper are you married to a person that sounds like their from the UK? Or you mean the kid.

The kid. Aussies sound like AUSSIES and refer to British citizens as (formal)"P.O.M.E.'s" (pronounced almost like "palm" w/o the "L" inflection) aka (slang vernacular) "Pommie"(singular), "Pommies"(plural), meaning: Person Of Mother England... POME's. :D

My wife is often asked "what part of England are you from", to which she replies, " the Australian part".... LMAO!!!

from his Youtube channel

Toby is an 11-year-old guitarist from the UK. He first picked up a guitar when he was 3-years-old - a small ukelele which was a gift from his grandma. Since then it's rare to see him without a guitar in his hands! His tone and feeling is quite amazing for someone so young.

Some Toby Facts:
➢ Playing electric guitar since he was 6
➢ Living heroes – Bernie Marsden, Mick Box, John Mayer and Joe Bonamassa
➢ Passed heroes - Jimi Hendrix, BB King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gary Moore
➢ Performs a Blues Jam every Sunday ➢ Has a growing fanbase - over 65,000 FB page likes and counting
➢ He played a get well jam for BB King on FB - over 50 million views so far
➢ Joe Bonamassa said on his FB page that Toby is: "One of the future super stars of the blues"

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top