JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took a guess he was Aussie.

No wurries, mate! ;)

Makes me miss Stevie Ray Vaughan. Kid can play the blues.

Stomper are you married to a person that sounds like their from the UK? Or you mean the kid.

The kid. Aussies sound like AUSSIES and refer to British citizens as (formal)"P.O.M.E.'s" (pronounced almost like "palm" w/o the "L" inflection) aka (slang vernacular) "Pommie"(singular), "Pommies"(plural), meaning: Person Of Mother England... POME's. :D

My wife is often asked "what part of England are you from", to which she replies, " the Australian part".... LMAO!!!

from his Youtube channel

Toby is an 11-year-old guitarist from the UK. He first picked up a guitar when he was 3-years-old - a small ukelele which was a gift from his grandma. Since then it's rare to see him without a guitar in his hands! His tone and feeling is quite amazing for someone so young.

Some Toby Facts:
➢ Playing electric guitar since he was 6
➢ Living heroes – Bernie Marsden, Mick Box, John Mayer and Joe Bonamassa
➢ Passed heroes - Jimi Hendrix, BB King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gary Moore
➢ Performs a Blues Jam every Sunday ➢ Has a growing fanbase - over 65,000 FB page likes and counting
➢ He played a get well jam for BB King on FB - over 50 million views so far
➢ Joe Bonamassa said on his FB page that Toby is: "One of the future super stars of the blues"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top