JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
St Paul protests have turned to riots and cops are about to start kicking bubblegum!
I sincerely hope that these punks get their asses stomped. To antagonize cops 48 hours after assassinations of police officers has taken place is stupid on every level. These idiots deserve the bubblegum kicking they are about to get it.

The good news is that for now you can watch the bubblegum kicking live!

Day 4 of Protest for Philando Castile on Livestream (http://livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/5792844)

F this, if they had any back bone (which they don't) they would be out in full riot gear at any protest.
And as soon as the first rock is throw start lobing tear gas and rubber bullets.
People want anarchy, they get a taste of what justice is. Your either with one side or the other.

And how many protesters actually care about the core reason of the protest. I'd bet most don't even know why they are there.

I might suggest that if one were to read Rules For Radicals authored by Alinsky and taught by the administrator in the WH at the University of Chicago, if one were to destroy a nation; the verbal behavior of the administrator is entirely consistent with Alinsky's intent to radically change society. The administrator's verbal behavior is in my opinion consistent with radical social change in the USA. Please read Alinsky's book and see for your self--that book is the program guide of what is presently happening. JMHO

At some point this will boil up into the National Guard being called in, reminisicent of the 60's... Then things will change, in a very dramatic manner.

I can see this spiraling out of control... This is starting to shap up to be a long, hot, summer...

I'll personally stay locked and loaded... Staying the heck away from cesspools where these anarchists seem to want to wreak havoc...

Lord have mercy on the peacekeepers...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads