JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just went to Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham today. On the clearance table, they had a fresh box of polymer mags from Thermold for AR15's. They said they fit the NATO5.56/.223 rounds. Price is $11 each or 2 for $20. The sales rep told me if you buy more than 2, they're $10 a piece.

Can't beat $10 a pop.... Hurry and get them. Yesterday (Saturday) they had a fresh box of mags on clearance and I picked up 4. There was still around 12 or so when I left just before closing time.

CDNN had them for $5 each last time I looked

EDIT: $4 and $8 for the 20 and 30 rders

<broken link removed>

For every 4 of the 20 rders you get one free, too.. that's $3.20 each :cool:

<broken link removed>

Just a consideration: Thermold mags are BRITTLE. They work fine but if you drop one it might crack along a seam and become useless. Also, there seems to be no glue that will fix them. Don't ask me how I know...........................elsullo

I've not had a problem with mine in decades of use, including field carry and dropping them. Aluminum can dent, plastics can break but it's not really an issue IMO

Thermold is very nice for the rainy NW

Sure, they are probably cheaper online but consider shipping costs and waiting. For me, it was right there and I just wanted to share with everybody the good deal that I found.

Sure, they are probably cheaper online but consider shipping costs and waiting. For me, it was right there and I just wanted to share with everybody the good deal that I found.

See here's the key for serious gunners.. you already have a wish list at CDNN.. (I do) and so when they put several things on sale you simply lump them together and buy all at once for one small shipping charge and save a bundle

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top