JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
A little further down on the page...

"Due to ATF Regulations we cannot carry or sell Jigs to complete 80% Blanks. We recommend reviewing https://jig80.com/ to see if supplemental products are available here. Delta Team Tactical is not associated with this site nor has any ability to speak to warranties, services, or products provided by https://jig80.com."

That's much better than the $99 deal... unless you need the jig... and can get them now instead of "maybe" in may-april if OR doesn't ban them.

Thanks for the heads up!

These are the newer style that seem to be much more difficult to make operable
Intersting. My buddy..... did a couple with the newer style and had zero issue. To mean... each kit can have slight variations and some will require more tweaking than others, but nothing out of the ordinary from older poly frames.

The ones typically requiring a little more effort seem to be when attempting to mate 3rd party slides... more than anything.

Just sayin....

Intersting. My buddy..... did a couple with the newer style and had zero issue. To mean... each kit can have slight variations and some will require more tweaking than others, but nothing out of the ordinary from older poly frames.

The ones typically requiring a little more effort seem to be when attempting to mate 3rd party slides... more than anything.

Just sayin....
Good to know. Sadly I can't get them in WA regardless. 🙁

I guess I should ammend my post to read - "when using non glonk OEM internals and slides" it can pretty challenging and hit and miss on reliable function. 👍

(Or so my buddy says. Personally, I would have no idea, but he's pretty good at that stuff and I trust him at his word.) ;)

This deal is not what it seems. These are the crap version that P80 had to make to keep the AFT happy. They do not include the jig and require a lot of extra work. Since P80 recently got an injunction, they will be selling the original versions (AKA not the 79% crap version) for $99 pre order, then going to the regular $160 price. By the time they begin shipping I fully expect HB2005 will pass and any orders will then be denied shipment to Oregon.

Here is what the 79% version looks like if you want that garbage, which everybody will soon be selling for next to nothing, then $60 is a good deal.

Last Edited:
I guess I should ammend my post to read - "when using non glonk OEM internals and slides" it can pretty challenging and hit and miss on reliable function. 👍

(Or so my buddy says. Personally, I would have no idea, but he's pretty good at that stuff and I trust him at his word.) ;)
Your buddy is correct. Non glonk parts have a lot of tiny variations, and you end up with tolerance stacking. Parts too tight in some areas and too loose in others. Most of these companies aim for too tight, and you can fit the parts with a diamond hone block from horrible freight for under $20. It's work though.
Just goes to show what a lie "ghost guns in crime" is.. I've had a lot of "walk away from the left" types in my courses who universally admit that it's a complete farce as it's been presented to them by sleepy Joe.

Mine run great I have both sizes. I had a jig laying around.

I have a leftover jig I'm willing to part with if someone buys this.
It would be good to know which jig/s....

Also to note that the poly80 main site is offering some of the frame only original versions now (for those with jigs). I didn't look at them all, but some where on the pre-sale deal too for $70.

They also sent a message out a few days ago that some presale models are already shipping. Previously listed as not shipping until May.

Your buddy is correct. Non glonk parts have a lot of tiny variations, and you end up with tolerance stacking. Parts too tight in some areas and too loose in others. Most of these companies aim for too tight, and you can fit the parts with a diamond hone block from horrible freight for under $20. It's work though.
Just goes to show what a lie "ghost guns in crime" is.. I've had a lot of "walk away from the left" types in my courses who universally admit that it's a complete farce as it's been presented to them by sleepy Joe.
Yeah. I've seen some horror stories on 3rd party internals. For me, the big concern is really... is it really worth the savings going non-OEM if you may have to tinker with it and still the reliabilty will always be in question(?)

The whole "ghost guns used in crimes" thing... pretty much a farce. They are trying to sell it as talking about these types of 80% frames and receivers, when in actuality they only constitute a mere fraction. Nearly all "ghost guns" they are citing in those stats are pre-mfg firearms with a defaced serial number.

Last Edited:
Yeah. I've seen some horror stories on 3rd party internals. For me, the big concern is really... is it really worth the savings going non-OEM if you may have to tinker with it and still the reliabilty will always be in question(?)

The whole "ghost guns used in crimes" thing... pretty much a farce. They are trying to sell it as talking about these types of 80% frames and receivers, when in actuality they only constitute a mere fraction. Nearly all "ghost guns" are any firearm with a defaced or removed serial number.
If you can't build a reliable p80 just build another and take your time, with everything your first one might not turn out as expected.
Just like building an AR15 even with high end parts some parts just don't work well together, fit and finish, is always an issue for someone building a firearm from parts.
Its not hard to make the parts work together, but it does take research and knowledge.
Criminals don't care to save up and make a gun to commit a crime I'd say almost 100% of the time they use what they can get.

Criminals don't care to save up and make a gun to commit a crime I'd say almost 100% of the time they use what they can get.
I think that's largely true, but there is no doubt there are some criminal enterprises that are running mfg "shops" with 80%'s for street sales. Probably not your street level thugs, but there are vast networks across the country taking stolen guns from one region, defacing them and circulating them in other parts of the country to make them even less traceable. Alternatively, importing in knockoff "ghost guns" (bogus serials) from other countries.

It would be foolish to assume they lack the means or haven't figured out that there is less risk exposure in mfg'ing them than there is in dealing with street level theives providing "stolens" into their networks.... or the costs/risks of importing.

That element has always existed though, and even if you ban 80% sales, the technology is out there now. As if they haven't already figured out they can run their own CNC machines and/or 3D printers, yet?

They make up such a small percentage though and no law will do anything to stop that.

The bottom line... it's our right and It's not the law abiding that are out building 80%'s to commit crimes with.

The whole "ghost guns used in crimes" thing... pretty much a farce. They are trying to sell it as talking about these types of 80% frames and receivers, when in actuality they only constitute a mere fraction. Nearly all "ghost guns" they are citing in those stats are pre-mfg firearms with a defaced serial number.
Is it "worth" it? I think no. Plain and simple no for me. It's just my hobby and I have a ton of fun with it. I use the experience to learn modifying and tuning factory Glocks.
Edit: I say no because in the end buying a Glock is cheaper. I like the hobby because knowledge is unbannable. I do not want to rely on a fickle market and thoughtless government over reach.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews