Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thermold AR15 polymer mags CHEAP at Keiths

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by ThemGunsThough, Apr 10, 2011.

1. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

Just went to Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham today. On the clearance table, they had a fresh box of polymer mags from Thermold for AR15's. They said they fit the NATO5.56/.223 rounds. Price is $11 each or 2 for $20. The sales rep told me if you buy more than 2, they're $10 a piece.

Can't beat $10 a pop.... Hurry and get them. Yesterday (Saturday) they had a fresh box of mags on clearance and I picked up 4. There was still around 12 or so when I left just before closing time.

2. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

3. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

Just a consideration: Thermold mags are BRITTLE. They work fine but if you drop one it might crack along a seam and become useless. Also, there seems to be no glue that will fix them. Don't ask me how I know...........................elsullo

4. Blitzkrieg

I've not had a problem with mine in decades of use, including field carry and dropping them. Aluminum can dent, plastics can break but it's not really an issue IMO

Thermold is very nice for the rainy NW

5. ThemGunsThough

ThemGunsThough RIP City! Well-Known Member

Sure, they are probably cheaper online but consider shipping costs and waiting. For me, it was right there and I just wanted to share with everybody the good deal that I found.

6. Blitzkrieg

See here's the key for serious gunners.. you already have a wish list at CDNN.. (I do) and so when they put several things on sale you simply lump them together and buy all at once for one small shipping charge and save a bundle